Build your own group!
Gather and host a group of 6 or more people and the organizer can attend for free, or pass on a 20% discount to everyone in the group. It's your choice! Contact me for further details of what hosting would entail.
Can't host in your home or a friend's? No problem! We can discuss an off-site location that works.
Simplicity Parenting Intent
Parents who participate in this parenting group can:
• Deepen their understanding and practice of Simplicity Parenting.
• Introduce and integrate sustainable simplifying changes at home.
• Enhance their sense of connection and purpose with their partners/spouses.
• Give and receive support from their co-participants.
• Receive expert encouragement and support from your Group Leader.
• Learn listening and coping skills to improve communication and connection.
Advance registration for courses and workshops is required. To do so, please call (604) 892-0197 or email.
Fees for 7-session course
$175 for one participant
$250 per couple
plus $35 material fee per person (one book/one workbook, couples may choose to share a book)
Partial scholarships may be awarded, please discuss this opportunity with your group leader.