SQUAMISH | February 25 – April 15
8 consecutive Tuesday evenings (for same price as the 7-session course below, includes a bonus session on discipline).
6:30 to 9 pm
Cedar Valley Waldorf School, 38265 Westway Ave.
Advance registration for courses and workshops is required. Payment must be made (cash, cheque, EMT or credit card) to secure your spot. To do so, please call (604) 892-0197 or email.
Fees for 7-session course
$175 for one participant
$250 per couple
plus $35 material fee per person (one book/one workbook, couples may choose to share a book)
Partial scholarships may be awarded, please discuss this opportunity with Kirsten should you need assistance.
Build your own group!
Gather and host a group of 6 or more people and the organizer can attend for free, or pass on a 20% discount to everyone in the group. It's your choice! Contact me for further details of what hosting would entail.
Can't host in your home or a friend's? No problem! We can discuss an off-site location that works.
Simplicity Parenting Intent
Parents who participate in this parenting group can:
• Deepen their understanding and practice of Simplicity Parenting.
• Introduce and integrate sustainable simplifying changes at home.
• Enhance their sense of connection and purpose with their partners/spouses.
• Give and receive support from their co-participants.
• Receive expert encouragement and support from your Group Leader.
• Learn listening and coping skills to improve communication and connection.