Next 7 session course – February 2, 2013
The seven-session course meets every every two weeks in order to allow time to read, or listen to related materials on CD, assimilate information, work in your parent handbook, and implement your own “doable” change for that section. Saturday mornings from 9:30 am to noon:
Simplicity Parenting Intent
Parents who participate in this parenting group can:
• Deepen their understanding and practice of Simplicity Parenting.
• Introduce and integrate sustainable simplifying changes at home.
• Enhance their sense of connection and purpose with their partners/spouses.
• Give and receive support from their co-participants.
• Receive expert encouragement and support from your Group Leader.
• Learn listening and coping skills to improve communication and connection.
Cedar Valley Waldorf School, 38265 Westway Ave. (Valleycliffe)
Advance registration for courses and workshops is required. To do so, please call (604) 892-0197 or email.
Fees for 7-session course
$175 for one participant
$250 per couple
plus $35 material fee per person (one book/one workbook, couples may choose to share a book)
Partial scholarships may be awarded, please discuss this opportunity with your group leader.